I am Jerrica, of Life Unscripted Photo & Video, LLC. I live in central Missouri; Saint Robert, Waynesville, Fort Leonard Wood area. I also serve and travel throughout Missouri.
I started my journey taking pictures when I was 11 years old. When my little sister was born, I took my mom's 35mm film camera and posed her every chance I got. Each kid I got, I started posing them more and more. In 2008, I got my first Nikon DSLR and have been taking pictures since.
Over the years, my style has evolved, my knowledge has grown. More and more I find myself gravitating towards a more lifestyle approach with a focus on birth and weddings. I have 6 children and know how sacred the birth space is. When you hire me, my goal is to make you feel welcome and comfortable.
However, I tend to be very open and dabble into many other styles; with a lifestyle spin. There are some types I won't do but so much I will. I love new challenges and learning new things every day.
My goal is to go above and beyond and give you something that you will forever cherish.
Some fun facts:
- I have 6 children, 5 boys and 1 girl.
- I have a Bachelors degree in Psychology. I have completed almost 2 years of Masters in Business as well as Counseling.
- I was born and raised in Missouri. I gave birth to all my children at the same place I was born.
- I drive school bus with all the little children! This is my "day time job".
- I love way harder than I should; but no one is complaining. ;)
- I love exploring the outdoors, but I am terrified of snakes. (sorry no pet snake pictures)
- I am shy; but I will talk your ear off all at the same time.